Jen's bridal party

Jen's bridal party
Most Beautiful Day Ever!

Monday, January 14, 2013

BEAUTIFUL NIGHT....GOLDEN GLOBES



I thought the stars were definitely shining at last nights Golden Globes presentation.  Usually there are some big misses but honestly I thought the stars were shining brightly last night.  Not only was Jodie Fosters speech quite moving, she looked the best she ever has in my opinion.  Her hair was a perfect length and style and her makeup was strong yet clean.  I think the thing that made her look most beautiful was her confidence.  Something it sounds that has been hard fought!






I also absolutely loved the way Jessica Chastain looked.  Her hair, makeup and dress were perfection. Simple and elegant.  The right shade of lip to give her polished look a punch without going over the top.











But my absolute favorite of the evening definitely goes to Kate Hudson!! She hasn't been around for awhile or that I have seen and wow, she didn't disappoint. Striking, beautiful, simple elegance.
Creating a fine balance between natural beauty and glamour.
You know what I always say, simple beaute is always the best beauty there is!

What were your favorite looks from last night?  I'd love to know

No comments:

Post a Comment