Jen's bridal party

Jen's bridal party
Most Beautiful Day Ever!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MY SIMPLE BEAUTY!!


Today was my day to purify and correct my skin.  The weather is becoming increasingly hotter here in So Cal and I always get little, lets call them, "slight imperfections," as the temp increases.  I am loving on my Jurlique products these days.  The thing about them is that they are so pure and really pack a punch.  You feel like you're walking into a meadow or by a brook when you use them. The smells are intoxicating. Whether it's a hint of rose or lavender, or more intense like oat bran or almonds, each product is all natural only including what's need to heal and balance your skin.  I used my Purifying mask today that is dense with clay and almonds.  It lifts the impurities right out of my face, leaving only clean bright skin.  After that I used my Calendula Cream to restore moisture, heal and protect. It's lightweight but works like a fuller density cream.  Full of Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera  it is also great after being in the sun all day which we do here alot.  I can now proceed with the day feeling refreshed and restored.  So simply and beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment